Our company is an operator for the processing of personal data within the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 on protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and free circulation of such data (General Data Protection Regulation).
Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information.
The information we collect about you
Usage details and IP addresses
We may collect statistical information about the equipment, actions and browsing patterns of our Site users.
This information derives from your visit and navigation on the Site. Information may include, for example:
- traffic, logbook data and other communication data;
- information on the resources you access;
- information about your computer and your internet connection (for example, including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration.
We may get information about your general use of the Internet using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer's hard drive. Using cookies helps us improve our Site and offer a better and more personalized service, which allows us to:
- estimate the volume of our visitors base and patterns of use;
- stock information about your preferences, which allows us to personalize the site according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Site.
Some pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called single pixel gifs). Web beacons allow collection of certain information about the Site users, including, for example, the number of users accessing each webpage, traffic data, log data, and other communication data, information about access resources and information about the user's computer and Internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems, and browser type). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site, but are used only to compile site usage statistics and to check the integrity of the system and the server
Use of information
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide us, including personal data, for the following purposes:
- to make our Site and its content available in an adequate and efficient way for you and your computer;
- to provide the information you request;
- to let you know about our new services and products, or the changes made to them, including direct marketing;
- to compile user statistics;
- to make our Site secure and to continually improve it.
Disclosing your information
We may disclose personal information that we obtain through this Site to third parties for:
- compliance with a court order or other legal obligation;
- protecting the rights and property of the company and its affiliates. This includes exchange of information for preventing and reducing the risk of fraud.
Your legal rights in regards with processing of your personal data are:
- being provided, on request and free of charge, with the confirmation that your personal data is processed by us, as well with as details about the processing (such request can be submitted at no cost once a year);
- the right to rectify, update, block or convert to anonymous data the data whose processing does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
- the right to oppose at any time, for founded and legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data;
- the right to oppose free of charge and without any justification to the processing of your personal data for direct;
- the right to challenge decisions taken solely on the basis of data processing carried out by automated means and producing legal consequences for you (to exercise these rights, you can file an application, signed and dated to the following e-mail address: email@example.com:
- the right to file a complaint with ANSPDCP, if you believe that our company has distressed your legal rights;
- the right to address the Court if you believe the company violated your legal rights.
We will keep your personal data for a period of time required for reaching the purposes specified in the "Use of Information" section, but not more than 2 years. Once the data is no longer needed for these purposes, it will be:
- transferred to another personal data operator, provided that personal data is processed within limits and purposes similar to those initially agreed or
- transformed into anonymous data and kept exclusively for statistical purposes, historical or scientific research.
Notices regarding Confidentiality
If you have any concerns about the privacy of your personal data we process or you wish to make a claim on such matter please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your email. After receiving your email, we will investigate the concern or complaint submitted and we will do our best to provide you with our response within a reasonable time.