PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Under the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 for protection of individuals regarding processing of personal data and the uninhibited circulation of such data (General Data Protection Regulation), ARELUX SRL manages safely and for specified purposes only the information of personal nature you provide while visiting our site and/or acquire our products or services.
The purposes for which we collect and process your personal data
ARELUX SRL collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- managing, improving and delivering the services provided by www.arelux.ro;
- commercial activities and sale of services including the management and development of product sales through the website www.arelux.ro, administration of customer accounts, market research/studies, statistics;
- post-sales activities, including customer service, informing users/customers of the evaluation of the services offered;
- improving the quality of services;
- for evidentiary purposes in connection with the above activities and archiving.
The categories of personal data we process
In order to achieve the above purposes, we process the following personal data categories:
- commercial activities and sale of services including the management and development of product sales through the website www.arelux.ro, administration of customer accounts, market research/studies, statistics: name, surname, phone, e-mail address, correspondence address, determined by each particular circumstance;
- for communication/feedback activities, including customer service, informing users/customers about the evaluation of the products offered by ARELUX SRL, improving the quality of the provided services - name, surname, phone, e-mail, company/work place, other data resulting from customer evaluation of products;
- for evidentiary purposes in connection with the above activities and archiving: storing personal data for the above purposes in order to keep records of the activities carried out as to protect our interests in courts and to exercise other rights under the law and within contractual terms, to comply with any archiving requirements in accordance with the legal provisions.
Personal data that benefit from a special protection regime such as personal identification number, ID number will be collected and processed under restrictive conditions and in accordance with legal provisions to ensure compliance with the applicable data protection. Personal data is necessary for ARELUX SRL to carry out the activities listed above. A refusal on your part to provide us with this data may result in ARELUX SRL failing to provide you with the services, information, responses to your requests or to perform any of the other activities listed above.
To whom we disclose your personal data
In order to achieve one or more of the above mentioned purposes, ARELUX SRL may disclose your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- the contractual partners of ARELUX SRL (as is the case with the companies with which ARELUX SRL is in partnership, but only under a confidentiality commitment from them, guaranteeing that these data are kept secure and that this personal information is provided in accordance with applicable law);
- service providers (marketing, payment/banking or other services) including entities assisting ARELUX SRL in data processing as empowered agents, insurers, public authorities (National Supervisory Authority, Prosecutor's Office, Police, courts and other competent bodies of the state), on the basis and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of express requests, to other companies in the same line of activity RPD - RESPONSABIL PROTECTIE DATE SRL, as well as to you as the person concerned in the context of exercising your right of access.
The data recorded by ARELUX SRL is not sold to third parties and are used only for the purpose of improving the services we provide.
By reading the Policy you have taken note that your rights provided by law are guaranteed, namely:
- to be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- to be allowed access to your personal data and the possibility to consult the personal data register regulated by Art. 24 of the Law no.677/2001;
- to intervene on your personal data;
- not to be subject to an individual decision with automatic character;
- to oppose the processing of your personal data and to request rectification, updating or deletion of the data under the provisions of the law (in the case of personal data processed for direct marketing purposes, this right may be exercised at any time, free of charge and without justification; you may exercise these rights by sending an email to ARELUX SRL at firstname.lastname@example.org or by accessing the contact form from the website www.arelux.ro);
- to file a complaint with ANSPDCP;
- to address the Court if you feel there are violations of the law in the matter.
You may at any time and without justification oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes by issuing to ARELUX SRL (by accessing the contact form or by e-mail: email@example.com) a written request dated and signed in this respect. In this case, your application will be submitted to the competent officers of ARELUX SRL; you may receive a message confirming that your option has been noted, as well as any other necessary information, as appropriate.
Duration of data processing
It will generally be determined by the moment of exercising your right to object, under the terms of art. 21 of GDPR. Exception: for the data declared in the written request form, the duration of the data processing is 2 years, as a rule, or until exercising the right to object. Also, ARELUX SRL can store personal data longer periods time for evidentiary and archiving purposes.
At the same time, storing personal data for longer periods may be selected for statistics, service improvement, customer account management, market research/studies.
Upon completion of the processing operations, the recorded data may be transferred, in whole or in part, to any legal person in compliance with the special legislation in force, provided that they are used for purposes similar to those set out in this document.
For erroneous registration of personal data caused by data indexing software ARELUX SRL does not assume any responsibility.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The present document contains the legal conditions to acces and use the website www.arelux.com. Accesing the website, using it and using the materials included in it implies the meeting of the legal conditions presented below.
This site is the property of ARELUX srl, with the head office in Alexei Tolstoi Street no.12 - 600093 Bacau - Romania.
Copyright and trademark
This website is protected by Copyright as a single and/or compound and/or collective work according to Romanian laws and European Union Laws regarding the copyright. Any unauthorized use of the materials contained in this website is strictly prohibited. The webste can contain document, immages, software, information and other materials in the property of third parties, such as photographs, commercials, videos and music. Any unauthorized use of the materials contained in this website is strictly prohibited, unless prior written consent has been obtained by the owner of the material in question. All rights are reserved.
© photo by Deborah Sandrin.
The use and the acces to the website
The contents and the materials of this website are intended for personal and non commercial use only.You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on this website only for your personal noncommercial use, provided that they acknowledge that the materials covered by Copyright, contained in them, are protected and provided that the user undertakes to respect all copyrights and other rights contained in this website. Copying or storing of any Content for purposes other than personal, noncommercial use is strictly prohibited unless prior written consent has been obtained by ARELUX SRL.
ARELUX SRL may modify, cancel or suspend all or any features of the Web Site at any time, including the availability of all or any part of the website, of functions and database of the website. ARELUX SRL may also correct any errors or omissions in any part of the website, or impose limits on certain features and services or restrict the access to parts or to the entire website without notice and without any responsibility.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
You agree to use the Web Site at your own risk. The service is provided in the state where it exists and ARELUX SRL expressly disclaims any warranty, explicit or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of accuracy, reliability, ownership, inviolability, suitability for specific purposes or any other guarantee, condition, assurance or declaration, oral, written or electronic form, including, without limitation, any guarantee of accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this website or supplied by it. ARELUX SRL does not declare or guarantee that access to the website will be uninterrupted or that the website does not contain malfunctions, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, or that no viruses will be transmitted on the website. ARELUX SRL will not be responsible towards users of the site or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained as a result of the access of the website, including the case of viruses presumably received from the website, the use or reliance on the website or on any information or materials available on the website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The user acknowledges and agrees that all disputes that may arise from and / or the use of this website will be subject to romanian law, and must be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of an Romanian Court.
The above rules may be modified by ARELUX SRL., from time to time; notifications of any revisions to these rules will be announced on this page. The continued use of this website by the user will imply the acceptance by the user of such changes or revisions of these standards; for this reason, ARELUX SRL recommends that the user should visit this page regularly.